Terms and Conditions
Damage to Walls and Other Application Surfaces:
Please note that Vinyl on the Wall will not be responsible for any damage to a surface upon which a vinyl letter or decal has been applied. Be careful when choosing where to apply your Vinyl products.
Vinyl on the Wall prohibits the posting of any information or materials that violates or infringes the copyrights of any person or entity. If you believe that your work has been copied and made available on this site in a manner that would constitute copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing in the contact form or our mailing address both found on the contact us page.
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of such notification, Vinyl on the Wall will remove any posted submission or design found to be infringing the rights of any person or entity in conformance with 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3). United States law provides strict penalties for submitting false claims of infringement.